Sunday, May 31, 2009

Upcoming Events: Summer '09

I'm trying so hard to stay off the computer right now because I have a full week of grinding day job ahead of me and today is a painting day! But my focus is all over the place and I left my palette sitting there 2 weeks ago when this work came along (I couldn't afford not to take the project) and now I'm a bit lost trying to get back on track. I promise to post the images as soon as I can get them finished. For a sneak preview of works in progress see below.

So I stepped out into the backyard to soak up some of this gorgeous last day of May and found these, almost ready to pick:


And, in the vegetable garden, from the looks of it, there will be lots of jars of pickles this summer.

OK, so I just had to share. Time to get back in the studio and see if any of it makes sense.

Click on the pix to see the strawberry and the baby cuke up close.



No comments:

Post a Comment